Supply shortages of previously very easily accessible items, and now what? Wait until all customers find a permanent alternative? In other words, you lose customers, turnover and motivation for your wonderful work. NO – It doesn’t have to be like that. How about a possible solution that could also support your company in the long term?
The importance of additive manufacturing
Additive or 3D printing is a manufacturing process in which the material (metal, plastic, etc.) is applied layer by layer. This creates three-dimensional objects. Today, the process is used in industry, model making, medicine, research, home and entertainment, construction, art and many other sectors.
Additive manufacturing does not necessarily have to be a competitor to traditional processes in manufacturing companies. It can very well complement and enhance classical production methods. The best example of combining 3D printing and classic machining work is making copies of your master objects. 3D printing enables a high level of detail and speeds up the pre-production process. The printed replicas form the perfect, customized shape, which can then be further processed by classic milling, turning or grinding processes in manufacturing companies.
- 3D printers can produce unique or small series of special components
- Wear parts, gear wheels, grippers etc.
- Create a product in a few hours without using a cutting tool
- Create or build designs with standard CAD systems
- The designer has a high degree of flexibility in the design
- Fast improvement possibilities of series or products
- Storage, shipping and set-up costs are completely eliminated
- Easy or very stable product creation thanks to additive process
- Great potential for further development
- Open up new markets with this process
- Personalization of processes (lower costs, more individuality)
- Artificial intelligence (IoT etc.)
- Process control
- Simulation software
- Sustainability, less globalization or CO2
- Large selection of materials for processing
What does MySolutions offer in the area of 3D printing?
Well, in order not to stop the flow (believe us, it only creates chaos and cold sweat) we offer you the matching software to the hardware. We can offer you everything from a CAM solution with additive manufacturing to a virtual machine. Simulation methods that help you to make your products even more precise or stable, lighter and more efficient. Individual processes and software solutions that can make everyday life easier for you and your company.
What are you waiting for? – Your customers will not wait for you. Start now for a successful future! Ask for your individual solution today – because that’s what “MySolutions”stands for.