Robots today are not just cleaning helpers, but intelligent, lightweight, highly complex, somehow also naked, moving “masterpieces”. In robotics in particular, it’s the arms, with biceps and triceps harder than those of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Chuck Norris & Co. They are probably just as flexible and would easily score in yoga. Sincere thanks – technology that always makes our everyday life easier!
Robotics and its fields of application
Robotics is now used in so many industries or sectors because they are becoming more flexible, faster and more efficient. From the automotive, electronics, metal and plastics industries to the food industry, various robotic elements are being used with great success. As you know, there are also robots on Mars at the moment that are carrying out important research for mankind. They are a harbinger of the times, mastering revolutionary innovative ideas and projects without risking human life. In the future, other industries will be expanded in which this efficient technology will also be used. Last but not least, it remains exciting.
Advantages of robotics
- Increase productivity and improve efficiency in operations such as wear parts, gears, grippers, etc.
- Efficient automation solutions for a better future
- Personalisation of processes (lower costs more individuality)
- Growth-oriented robotics solutions for dynamic manufacturers
- Flexible automation solutions for a competitive global industry
- Heavy-duty robotics solutions for hazardous work environments
- Great potential for further development
- Open up new markets with this process
- Artificial intelligence (IoT etc.)
- Process control
- Simulation software
- And so many more…
Service of MySolutions Corp.
We offer you individual software solutions matching the respective hardware. SprutCAM PDM is a high-end CAM system with a unique price/performance ratio. All-In-One packages are available for milling incl. 5-axis-simultaneous/turning/milling/wire EDM/laser/plasma & waterjet cutting and robotics. The complete package SprutCAM PDM Robot offers all possibilities to program and simulate robots from different manufacturers in numerous application areas.
- Avoid robot downtime
Improved productivity through offline programming leads to reduced downtime and lower programming costs
- Save time
It is much faster than teach-in programming as no time-consuming learning units are required
- Additional axes are easy to implement
Easy programming from simple to complex robot cells with rotary tables, robots on rails
- Let the computer do the monotonous work
Automatic optimization and checking for collision-free movement
- Realistic and native
Realistic machining simulation and verification and generation of the robot’s native code language
Get informed now
If you are not quite sure yet, we will be happy to advise you. Use the time now to start into a modern future! Ask for your individual solution today – because this is what “MySolutions” stands for.